ClarePitcher

ClarePitcher

Just Kids #3

Quite a bit of things have changed in my book since last time. Patti and Robert aren't technically dating anymore but they are still really good friends. Robert has recently started going out of his comfort zone and is now seeing a boy named David. David knows some special people at an art museum and got Robert some showcases to present art to the public. In one showcase that he holds at the Chelsea hotel, he ends up selling a couple pieces of art and a few famous artists phone numbers. Patti also has things working in her favor. She meets a guy names Slim and starts to really fall for him. Patti then finds out that his real name is Sam and is married with children, but she is surprisingly okay with it. Sam turns out to be famous and gets Patti a poetry reading in front of hundreds of people, opening for one of the most famous poets in New York. The reading goes smooth and turns out great, coming out with a lot of offerings from poet publishers and record labels. This part of the book makes me happy for her and for Robert but I feel like something bad is bound to happen to them with their luck.